Ring Power Truck Centers highly-trained technicians provide RV Repair and Service at 14 locations throughout Florida. In addition to our RV Centers, we offer mobile RV Repair and Service. From big problems to minor issues, our technicians can handle it all.
Our RV technicians are highly-skilled in, RV transmission repair, RV chassis repair, brake repair; RV engine repair and service; and RV cooling system repair and service.
We offer a full-line of aftermarket vendor parts available within 24 hours.
For RV Parts & Service call 904.962.7883.
Contact Scott Miller Sales Manager On-Highway Trucks to purchase a new truck or demo a truck.
One of two demostation trucks owned by Ring Power. This truck will make its rounds around all divisions to show its cutting edge features and capabilities.
Interested? Click Here.
THE CAT® CT660 VOCATIONAL TRUCK
A natural extension of the rugged Caterpillar product line, the CT660 is built for unparalleled driver satisfaction, maximum payloads, unprecedented uptime and low cost of ownership in dozens of applications.
- Designed with extensive customer input
- Available in truck or day-cab configurations
- Custom built to your specifications
- Backed by the Cat Dealer network
- Set-Back Axle (SBA), 116-inch and 122-inch Bumper to Back of Cab (BBC) available
- Industry Leading Turning Radius
- Durable, heat-treated alloy steel frame rails
- 12.0-inch rail size: 110,000 and 120,000 psi yield strength
- Length variable in 2.0-inch increments
- Available with rail reinforcements: one or two frame reinforcements available
- Superior routing and clipping of all hoses and wires
- and more.