Contact Scott Miller Sales Manager On-Highway Trucks to purchase a new truck or demo a truck.
THE CAT® CT660 VOCATIONAL TRUCK
A natural extension of the rugged Caterpillar product line, the CT660 is built for unparalleled driver satisfaction, maximum payloads, unprecedented uptime and low cost of ownership in dozens of applications.
- Designed with extensive customer input
- Available in truck or day-cab configurations
- Custom built to your specifications
- Backed by the Cat Dealer network
- Set-Back Axle (SBA), 116-inch and 122-inch Bumper to Back of Cab (BBC) available
- Industry Leading Turning Radius
- Durable, heat-treated alloy steel frame rails
- 12.0-inch rail size: 110,000 and 120,000 psi yield strength
- Length variable in 2.0-inch increments
- Available with rail reinforcements: one or two frame reinforcements available
- Superior routing and clipping of all hoses and wires
- and more.